Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Installation Trouble with ews64 and win2k

  1. #1
    tom timmy
    Guest tom timmy's Avatar

    Post

    Hallo,

    I have a ews64 and I try to install on a win2k system. But I doesn't work. The ews64 synthesizer and the ews64 digital control don't work.

    What can I do?

    Tom

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member raddaqii's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2001
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    ..it will owrk out, eventually. I had the same problem: codec only, at first. (:

    Reading the instructions TT gives for the w2k driver, it said: enforce manual setting for these two devices you mention. Which, as it turned out, works fine for me, if I cope with the fact that the addresses are different from the ones in W98SE.

    I.e., while having had something like 0328-032B in the old W98SE, Win2K does not allow this value, but suggests to use 0330-0330 instead. Actually, it does not seem to matter really: works fine, after a restart. I got full sound with W2K.

    Let me know if this does not work out for you.


    ------------------

  3. #3
    tom timmy
    Guest tom timmy's Avatar

    Post

    Hi,

    thanks for your answer. My problem with the EWS is, that I true to use Cubase VST 5.1., but I can't install the asio-device.
    It's impossible for me to play and record record music because Cubase can't find the ews64 asio device. I called te terrarec support several times, but they couldn't help me.

    I guess I have to buy another soundcard.

    Tom

    ------------------

  4. #4
    tom timmy
    Guest tom timmy's Avatar

    Post

    Hi,

    thanks for your answer. My problem with the EWS is, that I true to use Cubase VST 5.1., but I can't install the asio-device.
    It's impossible for me to play and record record music because Cubase can't find the ews64 asio device. I called te terrarec support several times, but they couldn't help me.

    I guess I have to buy another soundcard.

    Tom

    ------------------

  5. #5
    Inactive Member raddaqii's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2001
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    not sure about having to buy a new card.. though there's quite some people here that would agree, I guess. :\

    anybody for cubase 5.1 on w2k?

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •